Games from a very long time ago....
[Update Jan 2013] Best to play in linux using "dosbox".
HERE you find a working dosbox.conf
Make sure, that the mount of M: is pointing to the downloaded game content!
mike seMachines (1996)
- a very nice car race.... just try it!
simple to use leveleditor included!
- [Update Jan 2013] Best to play in linux using "dosbox".
- machines1.zip (1120KB)
includes binaries (DOS/WinXX) and Maps+Graphics
- machines2.zip (740KB)
the Sounds! (not necessary)
- machines.faq (1KB)
Most questions and problems in one File
- (stone-old) VMWare Disk Image (8 MB)
Dos with mouse and soundblaster, tested under linux with VMware3.2
Make sure that you enable sound in VMware! Then just start it and
execute "maingame" or "mapedit". Maybe you want to turn off sound by editing
- Bugs, Greets and Comments to Michael
- strategy game with spilling pots
- the well known memory game
All opinions are mine alone.
Last modified: Nov 6th 2004